Local council resources
A range of new resources and updated guides is available for councils.
Joining the program
- What is it? How does it work? (pdf 146KB)
- Enhancements to the program (pdf 159KB)
- How Scores on Doors can benefit council (pdf 93KB)
- Challenges for council (pdf 154KB)
- Pro forma council report and resolution (pdf 328KB)
- Case study: Bega Valley Shire Council (pdf 259KB)
- Case study: City of Sydney (pdf 258KB)
Launch & promotion
- Promotion guide (pdf 130KB)
- Website promotion tile:
Running the program
- Scores on Doors: Retail food business rating program guideline December 2013 (pdf 298KB)
- Scores on Doors: Food Premises Assessment Report guideline December 2013 (pdf 596KB)
- Food Premises Assessment Report checklist (pdf 1MB)
- Publish premises scores
Order printed resources
New and updated resources are available to assist councils with the program.
Use this form button to order materials.
Materials can only be sent to council addresses.
The materials are viewable on the form in low resolution PDF format. High resolution formats are also available.
can be printed either by the NSW Food Authority (free) or locally with artwork from the NSW Food Authority (at council’s cost).
can be co-branded and printed either by the NSW Food Authority (at council’s cost) or locally with artwork from the NSW Food Authority.
Please note, stickers cannot be co-branded and must be ordered by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1300 552 406.
Print quality logos in high resolution or vector based format should be emailed after completing this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overprinting on certificates
- Certificates overprinting template (Microsoft™ Word 46KB)
Use this template, if preferring to overprint certificates with name and inspection details and dispatch certificates after inspections